Where can i raise complaint against delay in getting Sindutva certificate?

Sakala Mission Sakala Mission, Government of Karnataka
Answered on February 23,2022

Using your GSC number/15-digit Acknowledgement number you can raise Appeal in Sakala against the delay. Kindly visit www.sakala.kar.nic.in and click on Appeal -I and complete the process or manual assistance you can call 080 4455 4455.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..