Answered on March 19,2022
You must reapply for the service with all the required documents and if you still feel that rejection is unjustified, Sakala empowers you to raise appeal against the rejection using your corresponding GSC nuumber.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- The builder is delaying in providing the OC for my apartment and also completing the amenities. What type of action can be taken on the builder to get the OC in Bangalore? Write Answer
- We have 2 plots in 2 different persons name . Can we construct a single house on both plots ? Is yes how the e-khatha for the house will be issued ? Write Answer
- ನಮ್ಮ ತಂದೆ ತಿರಿಹೊಗಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಹಾಗಾಗಿ ನಮ್ಮ ತಾಯಿ ಹೆಸರಿಗೆ ಹೇಗೇ ಮನೆ ಪತ್ರಗ್ರಾ ರಿಜಿಸ್ಟರ್ ಮಾಡ್ಬೇಕು ? Write Answer
- Drainage construction stopped in middle in Bangalore. Contractor not attending the call. Where should I complain? Write Answer
- How can i change phone number and account number in tai card? Because my mother-in-law has put her phone number and bank details. Details should be mine. How to change online as we both are not in that place? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.