Answered on March 22,2022
You can reset the security PIN by entering your DOB as per your Aadhaar, if your Account is not linked Aadhaar please put your DOB as 01-01-1970 and follow the process.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- My aadhar is already registered with Digilocker but i forgot my pin.Also I don't have my registered mobile number. What can i do for login? Write Answer
- I have created my baby's Digilocker account. However, when I am trying to fetch the doc, the error says: cannot be uploaded. The aadhar is present under the issued doc as well as drive section. Write Answer
- My date of birth was initially wrong when I had registered for Digilocker. Now I have updated the Date of Birth correctly in Aadhar. But Digilocker is still showing old wrong Date of Birth. Is there a way to rectify it in DigiLocker ? Write Answer
- For my ner car registration with RTO, there's adhaar authentication. After getting OTP when entering OTP, it is giving error unable to get owner details from adhaar service. As per show room agent I updated adhaar biometric, but still getting same issue. What to do now ? Write Answer
- How to add my children in digiloker same number? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.