Answered on February 05,2020
As per the section 80C of the Act, the deduction is available only to an Individual or a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) and deduction does not exceed Rs. 1,50,000 during a previous year. Taxpayer is eligible for deduction if contribution/deposits/investments / payment made during the previous year. Tax payer should made investments/deposits out of his taxable income or otherwise.
- What is the upper limit/maximum deduction available for Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) assessee under section 80D, i.e., for the payment made towards medical insurance?
- Who is eligible for claiming deduction under section 80C for payment of tuition Fees?
- Under which section interest on deposit in case of senior citizens is allowable as deduction?
- Can assessee claim deduction under section 80U and 80DD simultaneously?
- In schedule (Tax Dedeucted at Source)TDS, one is required to enter the head under which corresponding receipt has been offered? In some cases, TDS is deducted by the payer in current year, but corresponding income is to be offered in future years. How to fill up Schedule TDS in such cases?
- My son is an NRI and his tenant has to deduct TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) every month and deposit in the bank. After every quarter, he has to submit Form 27A and 27Q online and then generate Form 16A. Is it possible that I deposit TDS amount as advance tax every month in the bank?
- വാടക വരുമാനത്തിന് TDS വരുമോ ? എപ്പോഴാണ് വരിക ?