Answered on April 17,2022
The stamp duty for 11 month rental agreement is Rs. 200
Below is the cost break of 11 month rental agreement
- Stamp Duty: Rs. 200
- Vendor fee for processing non-judicial e-stamp paper : Rs. 10
- Paper & Printing Rs. 10 (approx)
- Notary: Rs 50 (Approx)
The total fee for 11 month rental agreement is Rs 270/-
In Karnataka, we provide 11-month rental agreement, our service includes drafting + stamp + notary + home delivery in 2 working days, same-day express delivery available.
To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to +91-97424-79020
Thank you for reading…
Answered on December 31,2019
For rental agreements made for a tenancy period of 11 months or less, a stamp paper of Rs 100 or Rs 200 can be utilized. Along with this, a stamp duty i.e. equals the lesser of 1% of the total rent plus the deposit paid annually or Rs 500 is also payable.
- After downloading form 16C from TRACES, do tenants need to sign it? If the tenant need to sign it, then does tenant need to sign it digitally or simply manually by pen? Write Answer
- Is it necessary to pay stamp duty for 11 month rental agreement? Write Answer
- I am a foreigner resident of India (from Italy) since 7 years. I know I can buy a property in India. But can I rent out this property when I am not living there? Write Answer
- My Landlord has stated in the Rental Agreement that the Licensee will not apply, obtain and secure any kind of papers, documents, permits, licences and ration card etc in respect of the said room premises to & from the Govt. M.M, C, and rationing Dett in any manner. How do i update my Address on Aadhaar and other Documents? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.