Answered on July 21,2022
Below is the cost break: (for Release Deed between blood relative)
- Stamp Duty: 5000
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1000
- Scanning Rs. 520
- Affidavit Rs. 60
The total government charge is Rs. 6580/-
Government charges are paid on the K2 website and generate K2 challan. Below is the image of K2 challan for our latest Release deed registration
The cost structure is different If the Release Deed is executed between non-blood relatives, below cost break for your reference
- Stamp Duty: 5.1% of consideration value or guidance value, whichever is higher
- Registration Fee: 1% of consideration value or guidance value, whichever is higher
- Cess: 0.5% of consideration value or guidance value, whichever is higher
- Scanning Rs. 520 (approx)
- Affidavit Rs. 60
- Document paper for printing Release Deed: Rs. 50 (Approx 10 paper, Each Rs, 5)
- Printing cost Rs. 20
- Agent fee in sub-registrar office for assisting registration: Rs. 3000 (approx)
We provide end-to-end assistance to register Release Deed, our service includes drafting + challan generation + registration.
To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0
Thank you for reading…
- What is the stamp duty and registration fee for release deed in Karnataka?
- What is Release Deed? How do I register a Release Deed in Karnataka?
- What are the steps to be followed in A kaha transfer in bbmp limits online? The katha tranfer for release deed.
- If a wife needs a family tree for LIC benefits release after her husband passes away and she has an adult daughter what will the template of the received family tree in Karnataka be? Both wife and adult daughter (class 1 ) heir. Do they submit one family tree with the mother only as the applicant and daughter's name below?
- How to update Pledge and release details in RTC in Karnataka?
- എല്ലാ weekum mondays new set of numbers release ചെയ്യുമോ നമുക്ക് ബുക്ക് ചെയ്യാനായി ? ഞാൻ ഉദ്ദേശിക്കുന്ന നമ്പർ 3000 സീരിസിൽ വരുന്ന നമ്പർ ആണ്. ഇപ്പോൾ 2000 വരെ ഉള്ളതേ പരിവഹൻ സൈറ്റിൽ ലിസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്തിട് ഉള്ളു.
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.