Answered on December 14,2020
The process and documentation are very simple to make a GAP certificate.
GAP certificate is nothing but a GAP year affidavit.
You need the following things to make an affidavit
- Draft (Content of an affidavit)
- Non-juducial stamp paper
- Supporting documents for GAP year
The following is the step by step procedure to make an affidavit
Step 1: Prepare the draft in word format.
Step 2: Buy non-judicial e-stamp paper from nearest co-operative bank, register office, or court. Check the stamp value at respective colleges or companies. Generally, the stamp value is between Rs.20–100/-
Step 3: Print the draft on non-judicial e-stamp paper.
Step 4: Carry the printed affidavit and supporting document to notary public.
Step 5: Notary public reads the affidavit and cross verify supporting documents.
Step 6: You should sign the affidavit in front of notary public. Notary public will seal & sign the affidavit.
This completes the process to execute GAP certificate.
If our description is not clear, please write to us. we assist you at no cost. Free consultation.
We provide the service of GAP certificate in Karnataka, Our service includes drafting + execution + notary + home deliver in 2 working days. Same day express delivery available. To opt for our service, please whatsapp 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
- What is a notarized affidavit?
- Where can I get a mobile notary service for NRI in India?
- Can I use a notary rent agreement as a proof of address document to apply for a passport?
- How can I get an income affidavit?
- In order to purchase property in India, should I send the power of attorney document to the Indian Consulate in USA, or is it sufficient to just get it notarized?
- How to get a Thai power of attorney notarized in India?
- What is the difference between a notarized and certified document?