Answered on September 12,2019
It might be in that range only.
I am listing down the fine for the delay in applying for Renewal of registration in Kerala. It might not vary much for Karnataka as well.
- Delay up to 3 months: Transport Vehicles – Rs. 200/-; Non Transport Vehicles – Rs. 100/-
- Delay of 3 to 6 months: Transport Vehicles – Rs. 300/-; Non Transport Vehicles – Rs. 200/-
- Delay of more than 6 months: Transport Vehicles – Rs. 500/-; Non Transport Vehicles – Rs. 300/-
- Motor Cycle: Rs. 300/- per month or part thereof; Other Non-Transport Vehicles: Rs. 500/- per month or part thereof with effect from 29.12.2016
- Compounding fee u/s 192: Motor Cycle/3 wheeler – Rs. 2000/-; LMV (NTV) - Rs. 2000/-; LMV(TV) – Rs. 3000/-; MMV – Rs. 4000/-; HMV – Rs. 5000/-
Answered on September 12,2019
Fine amount is Rs 500 per month for 4-wheeler and Rs 300 per month for 2-wheeler at Bangalore
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I am a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh, all my documents and my bike documents are of Chhattisgarh. Now I have to move to Bangalore, do I need to re-register my bike there after 11 months? Write Answer
- I want to transfer my car registration to Bangalore RTO. I have applied for No Objection Certificate (NOC) online in May and sent all the required documents to Raja garden RTO.It is showing application status as "On Hold" with the remarks that documents are not received. There is no information provided related to which document is missing. How can we obtain NOC from RTO? Write Answer
- I have a KA registered vehicle and was fined for over speeding in Kerala (Kozhikode RTO). it is showing as blacklisted in parivahan website, How do i make the payment and clear it? Write Answer
- Whether noc is required for transfer of ownership of vehicle same city from one RTO to another in Karnataka? Write Answer
- What are the steps I need to take to get my vehicle registered in Karnataka and complete all associated formalities? My vehicle is relocating from West Bengal to Karnataka Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.