Answered on September 12,2019
It might be in that range only.
I am listing down the fine for the delay in applying for Renewal of registration in Kerala. It might not vary much for Karnataka as well.
- Delay up to 3 months: Transport Vehicles – Rs. 200/-; Non Transport Vehicles – Rs. 100/-
- Delay of 3 to 6 months: Transport Vehicles – Rs. 300/-; Non Transport Vehicles – Rs. 200/-
- Delay of more than 6 months: Transport Vehicles – Rs. 500/-; Non Transport Vehicles – Rs. 300/-
- Motor Cycle: Rs. 300/- per month or part thereof; Other Non-Transport Vehicles: Rs. 500/- per month or part thereof with effect from 29.12.2016
- Compounding fee u/s 192: Motor Cycle/3 wheeler – Rs. 2000/-; LMV (NTV) - Rs. 2000/-; LMV(TV) – Rs. 3000/-; MMV – Rs. 4000/-; HMV – Rs. 5000/-
Answered on September 12,2019
Fine amount is Rs 500 per month for 4-wheeler and Rs 300 per month for 2-wheeler at Bangalore
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I have purchased a new car and can I travel from Karnataka to Goa with my newly registered car? I have not yet received RC and Number Plate. Can you guide, whether is legal to travel outside of karnataka before receiving RC card and number plate? Write Answer
- How can i get a helping hand for re-registering my vehicle from Chennai to Bengaluru? Write Answer
- What is the penalty on the lapse in renewal of registration in Bangalore? It has been 5 years from the expire date fo registration. What would be the total fine in Bangalore ? Write Answer
- I have recently bought a new Taigun in Bengaluru and registered in KA03. I want to change my car number in Bengaluru itself. Can you tell me how this can be done? I am ok to re-register again. Please tell me the procedure and expenses thereof. Write Answer
- I have taken NOC from Chennai RTO to Bangalore RTO in 2015. However the NOC was not utilised and I lost all the original documents like RC, road tax payment receipt, NOC copy etc. What options do i have? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.