Answered on May 14,2022
You can file RFD 01 through GST Portal for getting refund of Input Tax Credit.
- What's the threshold limit for GST registration in Punjab? Write Answer
- What will happen if I don't register my small business for GST? Write Answer
- What should I do when my application for GST registration got rejected? Write Answer
- What is the impact of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) on auto fuel? Write Answer
- What is the GST rate on sale of used bikes? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.