Answered on September 19,2021
Government of Kerala has established a facility for registering Knowledge Workers having different competency profiles through Digital Workforce Management System (DWMS). The initial phase of the platform has been completed and registration process is ongoing. The registration portal is operational from 9th February and registrations have started picking up.
- I registered for YIP and my idea was successfully authorised. How can I track the progress of my idea? Write Answer
- How to know if my team's YIP idea has been selected for the next round, is there any particular link where we can keep checking for updates regarding the same? Write Answer
- Where can we find more details like eligibility, rules and guidelines about Local Innovation Program of KDISC? Write Answer
- When will YIP results be published? Write Answer
- ഞാൻ YIP ചെയ്തു. പക്ഷേ എന്റെ സ്ക്കൂൾ ലിസ്റ്റിൽ എന്റെ പേര് ഇല്ല. എന്ത് ചെയ്യണം? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.