Answered on January 05,2021
MSME stands for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises. In accordance with the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act in 2006, the enterprises are classified into two divisions.
1. Manufacturing enterprises – engaged in the manufacturing or production of goods in any industry
2. Service enterprises – engaged in providing or rendering services.
Msmeregistration.org can help in providing assistance in getting your MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) Registration in India.
MSME Registration comes with many benefits including subsidies, incentives, credit facilities from banks, and protection against delayed payments by buyers of goods/services.
1. MSME Registration
2. Udyam Registration
3. Udyog Aadhar Registration
4. MSME Registration - Status Track
- What is the definition of MSME?
- एमएसएमई उद्योग पंजीकरण / उद्योग आधार पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया, और एमएसएमई उद्यम पंजीकरण के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज?
- What is MSME Udyam Registration / Udyog Aadhar Registration Process, and documents Required for MSME Udyam Registration?
- What is One District One Idea (ODOI) “MSME Innovation Cluster Development Programme”?
- Is GST registration mandatory for MSME?
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.