Answered on October 13,2022
Khata is a legal document issued to property owners by municipality. Khata consists of information such as owner name, address, property size, residential or commercial property, self-use or investment property and property tax estimate
Municipality mentions unique identification number in Khata certificate, that number is called the khata number. Through Khata number, municipality could track the details of property, such as owner number, address, property size, tax estimate, etc.
We encircled the Khata number in below khata certificate:
When we buy or sell the property, it is important to mention the khata number in sale deed. Mostly the khata number is mentioned in property schedule of sale deed.
In the below sale deed, we encircled the khata number (refer to page 2)
In Bangalore, we provide assistance to obtain khata and sale deed registration. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in Karnataka (2022)Bhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. This portal provides the following information. Land owners de..
- How can I get single khatha from a bifurcated khatha when the owner is my friend and we want to build an apartment in the total area and then we will divide floor wise. How can we proceed further? Write Answer
- Myself and my friend is going to purchase two Site no 47 & 48 respectively, which is belongs to single owner with single sale deed and with one khata. We are going to do the registration for 47 & 48 as two separate deed. What is the procedure to do Khata bifurcation and transfer it to our name? can we do the khata bifurcation before registration? Write Answer
- How to find my khata extract number? Write Answer
- Can I get A khata conversion from B khata for a vacant site which is DC converted with better charges paid for the land and Land is of A Khata? Individual sites in this layout are of B khata. This layout is approved from Grama panchayat. Write Answer
- What is the time period to pay KIADB land Katha Tax? It is under Pattana panchayath bashettihalli related Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.