Answered on February 16,2022
Bundle policy means- 1 year comprehensive and four year third party policy
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Vandiyude current insurance company eathanenn engane ariyan kazhiyum ? Insurance paper nashtapettu. Second edutha vandi anu. Write Answer
- Do I have to change the name in car RC if I change surname after marriage. ? If yes, then how to do it in Karnataka? Car is still on loan. If I don't change name in rc then will there be any issue with insurance company in case of accident cash claim? Write Answer
- What is Stand Alone Policy in Compulsory Personal Accident Policy? Write Answer
- ഇൻഷുറൻസ് കമ്പനിയിൽനിന്നും ഇൻഷുർ എടുത്തിട്ട് പരിവാഹൻ ആപ്ലിക്കേഷന്റെ സൈറ്റിൽ ശരിയായ expirey date കാണിക്കു നില്ല എന്ത് കൊണ്ടാണ് അങ്ങനെ? Write Answer
- What is meant by Zero Depreciation while taking Vehicle Insurance? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.