What if your name spelling is different in marksheet and leaving certificate but other latest documents have spelling different. What to do?

A R Ashraf A R Ashraf
Answered on November 15,2022

If you are passed your SSLC exam or matriculation then there is no chance to have a leaving certificate because Every promoted student will have only Marks card. If this question related or refers to passport relate issue then also you don't need worry because the PSK officials will only ask you to submitt the marks card. So i think this question irrelevant or inappropriate