What if the FASTag gets damaged?

Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Answered on February 05,2021

In case the FASTag gets damaged, you as a vehicle owner / user should approach your Tag issuing bank and request them for a replacement.

Arun Arun
Answered on October 29,2019

The vehicle owner/ user could approach the Issuer Agency for replacement of FASTag.