Answered on October 01,2019
In case all posts in State Government reserved for EWS are not filled up by candidates belonging to the EWS category during the recruitment process due to a shortage of eligible candidates, the balance posts will be filled up from candidates of the unreserved category.
For any year, if vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of a suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular recruitment year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog.
- What is the validity of Ews certificate for college admission in kerala ? Write Answer
- Is marthomite(christian) community eligible for reservation under ews category in kerala? Will they come under the category of marthoma Christians? Write Answer
- Are Government Employees eligible for EWS Certificate? Write Answer
- How do I get the application form for EWS certificate in West Bengal? Write Answer
- Why are muslim candidates in Telangana State not eligible for EWS certificate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.