Answered on April 04,2021
1st Party: Partnership firm
2nd Party: Partners of the firm
When we buy a stamp paper or register the partnership deed, it is important to mention the 1st party and 2nd party name. The 1st party refers to firm name and 2nd part refers to partner(s) name.
- Which form should a Company file to intimate the ROC about the appointment of an auditor?
- Can I get GST number without registering the company?
- Is it mandatory to appoint auditor for 5 years?
- What should I do after registration of a private limited company?
- How to strike off a Private Limited Company?
- Does my startup requires a Company Secretary?
- Why to choose Private Limited Company over a Limited Liability Partnership?