Answered on September 30,2022
|ame of the Department||EXCISE DEPARTMENT|
|Name of the Service||NOC for Import of Spirits for Distillery|
|Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?||Excise Commissioner|
|Procedure involved to get this service||Application along with the valid documents should be submitted online to the concerned Distillery Officer who in turn sends recommendation report to the Office of the concerned Deputy Commissioner of Excise. The Excise Commissioner will give NOC to import Spirit. Entire process has been made online and no physical documents to be submitted.|
|Form to be submitted to get this service|
|Who are eligible to get this service||Distillery licensee|
|Documents to be enclosed with the request|
DETAILS IN PRESCRIBED PRO-FORMA
CONSENT LETTER FROM THE SPIRIT SUPPLIER. ( IN THE CASE OF IMPORT FROM OTHER STATE ) ( IN THE CASE OF EXPORT TO OTHER STATE)
BILL OF LADING AND BILL OF ENTRY ( IN THE CASE OF IMPORT FROM OTHER COUNTRY )
|Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service||No fees|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered||10 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer||Secretary to Government(B and R)|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer||15 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?||Principal Secretary/ Additional Chief Secretary to Government|
|Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority||30 Working Days|
|Website (if online)||online karexciseservices.in|
How to set up a business in India from scratch?Setting up a Business in India involves the following steps Choosing the type of business Business Registration Process Central and State level Approvals / Compliances Wi..
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.