Answered on December 30,2021
Empanelled Hospitals Ernakulam
A.P Varkey Mission
Arakkunnam - Piravom Rd, Thottapady, Arakkunnam, Kerala 682314
Bharath Rural Hospital
Kuriyapilly South, Paravoor, Moothakunnam P.O, Eranakulam, Kerala 683516
City Hospital Pvt Ltd
Mahatma Gandhi Rd, opp. Padma Theatre, Padma Junction, Pullepady, Ernakulam, Kerala 682035
NH 66, North Paravur, Kerala 683513
Kochi Eye Care Centre
UC College, PO, Aluva, Kerala 683102
MCS Hospital, Muvattupuzha, Kerala 686661
Near GTN Junction, Chunangamvely Aluva, Kochi, Kerala 683112
Sreyass Nursing Home
Sreyas Hospital, Edavanakkad, Edavanakkad, Kerala 682502
St.Joseph Hospital Trust
Muttar Eloor Road Near Eloor SACT, Manjummel, Ernakulam, Kerala 683501
MEDISEP InsuranceThe medical insurance scheme for government employees and pensioners, titled Medical Insurance Scheme for State Employees and Pensioners (MEDISEP), intends to provide comprehensive heal..
- Which are the medisep empanelled dental clinics/hospitals in Ernakulam district,Kerala state that provide cashless services for procedures? Write Answer
- Is IVF treatment included in medisep? Write Answer
- മെഡിസപ്പ് വഴി knee replacement സർജറി സാധിക്കുമോ? Write Answer
- How can we reimburse the paid medical bill,if we admitted in a hospital which is not linked with medisep? Write Answer
- Is there any rule in medisep that 10% of claim amount should be paid by customer? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.