Answered on April 04,2021
0.1% of the sale value
Let me give you a real example of our latest franking. My client wants to purchase a flat in Bangalore. The buying price is Rs. 83 Lakh.
Opting for bank loan so franking of sale agreement is mandatory. The franking cost is 0.1% of the buying price. Hence the franking cost is Rs. 83 lakh X 0.1% = 8,300/-
We took demand draft (DD) in the name of respective sub-register office where we frank the sale agreement. We are going to frank the agreement in the sub-register office of Rajaji Nagar Bengaluru so we took the below DD favoring “The sub-registrar Rajaji Nagar Bengaluru”.
Below DD image for your reference.
Below is the payment receipt
Below image is the stamp duty or franking. This is attached to sale agreement
This completes the franking of sale agreement.
We provide franking service in Bangalore. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
- How to do Khata Transfer in Bangalore ?
- What should I check before buying property in Bangalore ?
- After changing a name in the property tax record with the BBMP, how can I verify if the name is changed or not?
- What is the process for changing names on property taxes in Bangalore?
- Can I pay property tax to BBMP without getting Khata transferred from the builder?
- How to get my property khata in Karnataka from Digilocker ?
- How to get the BDA Khata transfer done in Bangalore? What is the fee for a BDA khata transfer?