Answered on February 19,2023
For availing Chit prize money, the subscriber has to give sufficient security for the future liability of the prized Chit. The subscriber has the option to give different types of securities like property security, gold, personal surety (salary certificate of salaried employees of institutions recognized by KSFE), fixed deposits of different banks and of KSFE, bank guarantee, insurance policies etc. as per his convenience. The subscriber has the option of depositing the prize money at KSFE itself, which doesn’t demand any other security.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Complete Guide on KSFE Pravasi Chit [Updated 2023]KSFE Pravasi Chitty is a unique financial savings scheme introduced for the welfare of Malayalees living outside Kerala. It also gives NRK's, an opportunity to partake in the overall infras..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- What is the procedure to start KSFE Pravasi Chitty?
- How are KSFE Pravasi Chits conducted ?
- What are the main attractions of KSFE-Pravasi chits ?
- How can subscribers be a part of the infrastructural development of Kerala by joining KSFE-Pravasi Chits?
- How are KSFE Pravasi chits different from other savings schemes?
- What are the schemes available in Pravasi Chits?
- What is the minimum amount of subscription in KSFE Pravasi chits?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.