Answered on September 28,2019
Amalgamation means clubbing of two or more properties as a single property. Even if they are not blood-related, two of the property owners can amalgamate the property and start the construction.
The sanction for development of amalgamated plots/sites will be given considering the amalgamated sites as a single plot or site, with reference to the new dimension and area of the amalgamated plot or site.
The owners of the plots proposed to be amalgamated shall enter into a Memorandum of Understanding in the prescribed format which shall be submitted to the Authority for obtaining approval of plot.
- My father built bulding in 2006/07 in Haveri and I paid tax every year but i don't have completion certificate. How to get completion certificate from online? Write Answer
- How to get the building plan for existing building in Bangalore. It's in bellendur, Outer Ring Road. Write Answer
- Can the amalgamated khata be bifurcated again? Write Answer
- With unregistered GPA, seller sold land to person A and Person A sold the same property to PERSON B in same year(2006). And from then no transaction happened after. Now both land owners and GPA holder both dead.How to obtain GPA copy? Write Answer
- What is the difference between A Khatha, B Khatha, and form 11A in Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.