We had opened a company which was never functional. Company was marked as defunct but we are stlll linked as director with DIN numbers. How can I delink myself from this company and surrender DIN?

Anjali Bansal Anjali Bansal, Practicing Company Secretary
Answered on November 13,2021

You can file DIR-11 and then apply for surrender of your DSC no.

To know more in detail, please write to me at anjalibansalcs@gmail.com. 

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..