Answered on April 25,2022
The age of deceased in family tree should be accurate
Including Name, age and aadhar number should be accurate of all living and deceased member in Family tree
- Can I apply for family tree staying at a different location. My current location is Hyderabad Family lived in HOSPET. My parents have been deceased now. All my parental properties are located in Hospet Write Answer
- What should be submitted as Rental agreement document for a family staying in their own house to get Family attestation certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to cancel the online application form for family tree certificate in Karnataka as there are some mistakes? Write Answer
- How can I get my family ID no for Family Tree certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- Can anyone share the format for tahsil issued family tree document for Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.