Answered on January 01,2022
May be the second buyer would have attempted and quit.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I have a car which is 13 years old having Andhrapradesh registration. I want to get this to Bangalore Karnataka and pay tax Write Answer
- last year my karnataka registered personal car registration is expired, basicalled passed 15 years. I was not in bangalore to renew. What is the process to renew registration ? Write Answer
- Can anyone share the link to pay the fees for the cancelation of hypothecation of my 4 wheeler in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How can I change my car from Yellow Board to White Board in Bangalore for my one-year-old Swift Dezire car? Write Answer
- My two wheeler holds Bangalore registration and RTO had issues NOC to Chennai where I resided temporarily. I returned to Bangalore couple of years back but wasn’t aware that NOC has to be cancelled. Now the vehicle registration expires. How do I get the fitness certificate and also cancel NOC. Or is there any other way? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.