Owners not providing rental agreement. Can we have GST with only property tax receipt?

For proof of principal place of business, if the premises are rented you have to provide a duly notarized rent agreement along with either property tax receipt or electricity bill.

Another way is you have to get a notarized consent letter from the owner.

Feel free to contact in case of any query @ +91 9033377645