Answered on January 31,2021
- Ente achanu kazhinja month oru two wheeler accident patti. vandi odicha time thalakarangi nirthiyittirunna vandiyil idichu. veenu kalil pottalund aa time aa vandi number note cheythilla. pinned aa vandi avide kanunnumilla. claim cheyyanulla procedure enthanu? Write Answer
- ബിക്കിനിന്റെ CC (156) RC ബുക്കിലും ഇൻഷുറൻസിലും (150) വ്യത്യാസമുണ്ട്. ഇത് തേർഡ് പാർട്ടി ക്ലെയിം ചെയ്യുമ്പോൾ റിജെക്ട് ആകുമോ? Write Answer
- ഇൻഷുറൻസ് കമ്പനിയിൽനിന്നും ഇൻഷുർ എടുത്തിട്ട് പരിവാഹൻ ആപ്ലിക്കേഷന്റെ സൈറ്റിൽ ശരിയായ expirey date കാണിക്കു നില്ല എന്ത് കൊണ്ടാണ് അങ്ങനെ? Write Answer
- Ente bike insurance 5 year plan(magma insurance) Anu 1 year full and 4 year 3rd party .now 1 year plan ee month validit theerum. Njn already United insurance company agent nodu.samsarichu avar parayunnad b2b and personal Accident Cover mathrame tharan pattuulluennu.njn adds on cover il gear box and consumables, invoice cover etc vennam paraju apoo avar parayunnad athu after 5 year edukan pattu llu ennu ipoo b2b and PA only ennu. two wheeler il pillion koodi insurance add cheyan pattumo sir.pinne Ivar parayunnd correct anno? Njn policy bazar il search chaithapo same United insurance all adds on cover kannichu but idv value kurachu. Enth cheyanam ? Write Answer
- My car (2017 model Liva) had an accident 2 weeks back. Nobody injured but the car is damaged and declared to be total loss by the surveyor. But I was told that the car will be kept for auction by insurance company, and I will get the insurance amount only after the auction. Sometimes it might get delayed also. Presently the car is in the dealer's garage and I have to pay garage charge till then. 1. Is it the govt rule to leave the customer waiting till the car is being auctioned, or is there any clause for the customer to get immediate relief? 2. If I have to wait as per the rule, is there any specific time frame within which the insurance company has to settle the claim 3. Who is liable to pay the garage charge, the customer or insurance company? 4. Do I need to cancel the registration of car before claim settlemet. Car is having a loan. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.