Answered on January 07,2020
Answered on January 07,2020
Life Time Tax (LTT) will be calculated based on the invoice value of the vehicle and not on the price you have paid.
You can check this link to calculate the road tax in Bangalore.
- I have a Honda Brio Car registered in Indira Nagar RTO in Bangalore in 2013. I have recently shifted to Pune with my car. I have few questions (1) How do I get getting NOC certificate from Bangalore RTO being in Pune ? Any recommended agents/services ? (2) How long this NOC certificate is valid for ? (3) Do I have to change my car registration number in Maharashtra after getting NOC ? (4) In case if I want to driver my Bangalore registered car in Pune for approx. 2 to 3 years, should I change my car to Maharashtra number ? (5) What if I don't want to change my car number and if I obtain NOC ? Can I driver with NOC for 3 years ? (6) If NOC is not valid for 2 years, can I pay road tax in Pune and keep my car number as is ? (7) How do I get road tax refund from Bangalore RTO ?
- I need help to cancel NOC taken in Maharashtra while relocating to Bangalore. As I ended up moving back to Maharashtra within 10 months, I need to cancel the NOC issued earlier from Maharashtra. How can I get necessary documents from Karnataka RTO for cancellation?
- My two wheeler registration is from Maharashtra. Now I want to use it in Karnataka. Tell me the details of payment of tax. How much is it ?
- My RC is lost. My car is registered to Pune MH 12 and I have NOC for Bangalore RTO. I need to cancel NOC from Pune RTO. How can I get non-utilization certificate from Bangalore RTO?
- I am moving my car from Pune To Bangalore. I need to apply for refund claim from Pune RTO after paying the road tax in bangalore. Can I apply the claim online or by post or can I apply claim through bangalore RTO or can I apply claim through the agents of Bangalore or Pune ? What is the easiest procedure to process claim of RTO tax refund ?
- I am moving my car from Noida To Bangalore. Do I need to apply for refund claim from Noida RTO after paying the road tax in Bangalore ? Can I apply the claim online or by post or can I apply claim through bangalore RTO or can I apply claim through the agents of Bangalore or Noida ? What is the easiest procedure to process claim of RTO tax refund ?
- I got the NOC from Pune, Maharashtra and moved to Hyderabad, Telangana. I haven't re-registered my vehicle in six months in Hyderabad. So by default, that NOC is not valid now. And now, I'm transferring back to Mumbai, Maharashtra. So now what procedure do I need to follow?. Shall I get the NOC canceled from Pune RTO and keep it registered in Pune itself or should I re-register my vehicle in Mumbai RTO?