- I have a pulsar 150 bike registered at Electronic city RTO bangalore, Karnataka but NOC issued for Bhagalpur,Bihar on 22 january 2012 but I could not submit the NOC at RTO/DTO Bhagalpur,Bihar till date. Meanwhile, original RC is also lost and NOC is in a dilapidated state. However, Road Tax is paid for Lifetime at Electronic City, Bangalore ,Karnataka. Please let me know:- 1. What can I do now to obtain a new RC in Bihar ? Original RC (Bangalore,Karnataka) is lost. 2. Do I need to pay the road tax in Bihar also as I have IND number plate issued by RTO Electronic city, Bangalore,Karnataka and LTT paid there with a valid receipt ? 3.What would be the estimated fine for late submission of NOC until date since 22 January 2012 and issue of new RC from DTO Bhagalpur or DTO Motihari ?
- NOC issued from Bangalore RTO for my scooter got rejected by RTO in Kerala on account of the wrong address mentioned in NOC. Kerala RTO has not shared the NOC document yet to me. I am now having a scooter, which is not registered both in Karnataka and Kerala. RC status is NOC issued. How to get it back to active ( either in Karnataka or Kerala)?
- I had obtained NOC for my bike in Sept 2017 from Dharwad RTO, Karnataka and moved to Noida. I didn't register my bike here in Noida as I had the plan to move back to Karnataka. I have lost that NOC and it's been 2 years. What is the procedure to cancel the NOC which is expired?
- My husband has a bike which was bought and registered in Karnataka. In 2018, he took a NOC from Karnataka RTO as he shifted his base to Kolkata. But, due to some issues, he couldn't register it in Kolkata. Now, it is 2020 and he wants to sell the bike. What is the way to sell it with a expired NOC?
- I m from Maharashtra and have Hundai i10 car registered in Pune. 3 years ago, I shifted to Bangalore. That time I paid lifetime roadtax in bangalore. But after 2 years, I have again shifted to Pune. Now I want to sell my car, but it's not get transfer as it shows both RTO connection. So my concern is how do I cancel the roadtax paid in Karnataka? Also I have not taken roadtax refund from Pune RTO while shifting to Bangalore. If possible pls suggest any RTO person/agent in Bangalore for the work ?
- I have a vehicle which was registered in Karanataka, I moved to Gujarat for 2.5 years & re-register the vehicle there. Now I came back to Karnataka and want to re-register it in Karnataka. I have the road tax pay slip already. What should I do ?
- I have Honda city gxi model 2005 and brought my car from HARYANA to Karnataka. What will be the road tax I have to pay in Karnataka ?