My vehicle is on my Mrs name. My wife can't go to RTO. I have all documents RC, pollution Certificate,Insurance, NOC from the financier.How can I get the NOC from RTO?

Virat Virat
Answered on November 12,2019

Neither your wife nor her vehicle needs to be present to obtain NOC. You can get it done by yourself on behalf of her.