My son is in USA. Can I, his father, file FIR for loss of RC to obtain duplicate RC for his car?

For applying for duplicate RC, the Registered owner has to be present with the vehicle. Yet, you may approach RT office and discuss this matter.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..