Answered on March 08,2021
- Mine is a Partnership Firm, i dont know how but without partnership registration certificate we got Pancard & GST number since we dont know the formalities we were happy initially but later we got to know registration of firm certicate is important without it we can do business, so is it possible to apply for it and take it at a later stage by paying fine Write Answer
- How to apply for gst registration in central jurisdiction? Write Answer
- My gst application has been sent to Centre. It is showing under processing for 13 days. How many more days it will take? Write Answer
- I have a small shop in Karnataka. For GST Registration, Rental Agreement name is different from the name in Electricity bill as the owner has partitioned the property. So, Owner name differs but address in both remain same. Can I do the GST registration? Write Answer
- I have filed GSTR 3b, but forgot to include a bill. What to do and will there be any penalty? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.