My place is in Kollam district.But I took my licence from pattom triavandrum district.I need IDP for overseas job.From which regional office I should apply for IDP ?Triavandrum or Kollam office ?

Motor Vehicles Department, Kerala
Answered on January 09,2021

You should apply from RTO where you have got your license. In this case, it is Trivandrum. Process to apply for IDP is online now. You can submit it from Sarathi portal along with copy of your Passport, visa, Air ticket, etc. You will receive IDP at home.