Answered on May 31,2022
If there is delay in disposition of services notified in Sakala, the Sakala Act empowers its citizens to raise appeal against the delay in disposal of the service. You can either visit https://sakala.kar.nic.in/index and click on Appeal I and fill the provided text boxes or call 080 4455 4455 and take the assistance of call centre executives
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- Caste certificate applied through online nadakacheri is rejected with reason "The citizen does not upload the income document and does not provide it when asked",but no one contacted. i applied with IT return acknowledgement for income proof. How to proceed? Write Answer
- I wanted my OBC caste certificate for educational purpose. When i tried nadakacheri website, they ask for "school certificate", what is school certificate? ( SSLC or TC or Study certificate). What is it? Write Answer
- I have a caste certificate but I can't find the rd number in that. Is there any other way to find the RD id? Write Answer
- I got govt job in 2a category in Karnataka in 2016. I applied for another post and got again in 2a category in 2022. I did caste validation by DC in 2016. Should I do caste validation again for new job? Write Answer
- I applied for both kcet and neet.During filling kcet application I gave my old caste certificate rd number & during neet I gave new certificate rd number I have done all kcet verification & I have verification slip.Should I go for neet verification? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.