Answered on May 20,2022
Has your bank account prevalidated?
Did you recently applied for a change of name in Pan Card?
Need to check some other details also.
You can contact Income Tax Call Centre (Number available on the Income Tax website) for the resolution of your query.
- For an NRI, what are the documents required to apply for PAN card ? Can it be done online ?
- How to update new phone number in pan card?
- I have to present an application for passport at the passport office. I just have a Notorised House rent aggrement, along with old passport, adhar card, pan card , electricity bill. Will these be sufficient for the passport submission?
- Am carrying two pan card with different number i want to surrender one of them what is the process and how much have to pay?
- In my PPO and Bank a/c name is mentioned as Balasubramanian N. In my PAN Card and Aadhaar card my name is mentioned as Narayanan Balasubramanian. Now many of my Bank Deposits and Post Office Deposit and SB a/c are opened in the name of NARAYANAN BALASUBRAMANIAN based on the PAN and Aadhaar card produced as Photo ID and address proof. In the event of my demise what name has to be furnished in the death certificate for sanction of family pension in favour of my wife and claim refund of the deposits with banks and post offices to my nominee Son on maturity. Do I need to go for a name change as Narayanan Balasubramanian instead of Balasubramanian N?
- We had gem user Id and password. But we closed the user Id. How will we recover the user Id again? If we creat user id using this same pan number, it shows user pan already exists. How to recover our user id again?
- My name on Pan card and Aadhar card are same. But Pan Verification failed on GeM Portal. Why?
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.