My name in the pan card, aadhar card and the bank account are same. But my name in the itr does not match.So i am unable to refund TDS. What to do?

Has your bank account prevalidated?

Did you recently applied for a change of name in Pan Card?

Need to check some other details also.

You can contact Income Tax Call Centre (Number available on the Income Tax website) for the resolution of your query.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question