Answered on August 18,2022
No, Citizen will be eligible for only one pension.
Answered on August 25,2022
Kindly find the eligibility criteria for the service Sandhya Suraksha - People Below Poverty line / Family income of Below Rs/-20,000 Per Annum. Age above 65 years
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How to change address in Sandhya suraksha yojana pension card? Write Answer
- What is the procedure to refund the Sandhya Suraksha pension amount to government once the pensioner is deceased? Write Answer
- My mom is a retired person and dad doesn't work since long time. Can my father apply for Sandhya Suraksha yojana? Write Answer
- ನನಗೆ ತಿಂಗಳ ವೇತನ 3000 ಸಾವಿರ ರೂಪಾಯಿ ಬರಲು ಯಾವ ರೀತಿ ಅಜಿ೯ಯನ್ನು ಸಲಿಸಬೇಕು - Sandhya Suraksha Yojana ? Write Answer
- How to check sandya suraksha yojana payment details ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.