Answered on November 10,2021
The Khata transfer should complete within 30 working days from the day of application.
Nine months is an exorbitant time, Probably your application was missed out by concerned official so it was not completed yet. Take action by calling sakala customer care 080-44554455 or visit the concern BBMP office to sort this.
It's been almost nine months so your issue will not be sorted unless you escalate the issue through sakala customer care or visit the BBMP
Should pay the property tax on time even through delay in Khata transfer. Doesn't matter if seller name refers in property tax record but you have to pay property tax on time to avoid penalty.
However, paying property tax on your seller name is pain so get your khata transfer as soon as possible and change your name in tax paid receipt.
We provide end-to-end assistance in Khata transfer and tax payment. To opt for our service, click the below Whatsapp button
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in KarnatakaBhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. This portal provides the following information. Land owners de..
- How to do Khata Transfer in Bangalore ?
- What if khata transfer is not done within 3 months ?
- Can I pay property tax to BBMP without getting Khata transferred from the builder?
- How to get my property khata in Karnataka from Digilocker ?
- How to get the BDA Khata transfer done in Bangalore? What is the fee for a BDA khata transfer?
- What is the format for an affidavit for a joint Khata transfer through BBMP SAKA online service?
- How to enter fourth name of joint owner in seva sindu for khata transfer ?