My GSC is pending from past 2 months. No action has been taken so far.What to do?

Sakala Mission Sakala Mission, Government of Karnataka
Answered on September 21,2021

You can raise an Appeal in sakala using corresponding GSC number. Visit and click on “Appeal 1” or call the helpline number 080 4455 4455