Answered on July 16,2021
Browse in channel TJs vehicle Point-"Other state driving license to Kerala".
- क्या में गुजरात में जाति प्रमनपात्र निकलवा सकता हु ? मे मूलरूप से राजस्थान से हु लेकिन में पिचले दस साल से गुजरात मे रह रहा हूँ और यही मेरी कॉलेज तक कि पढ़ाई हुई हैं
- My aadhar number is showing link with others ration card in Karnataka. I am from Gujarat. What can I do to de-link my aadhar?
- One month ago, I have applied for a name change in Gujarat. How much time will it take?
- My daughter has SEBC certificate without non creamy layer certificate. Which catagory I should choose for admission in acpc website?
- How to change my surname from Rajput to Gheewal in all the documents? I am from Gujarat.
- I am an employee in the private sector in Ahmedabad. My yearly salary is 5 lakh rupees and my age is 57. I want to take MAA CARD. I have a Ration Card. What to do?
- My son born in Kerala,but now presently we stay in Gujarat.Can we change his name in Gujarat?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.