- I live in Bengal since birth and my caste comes under SC in Bengal. I am not a migrant. My family is living in Bengal since 1950s. However, the family member caste certificate required to make my SC certificate is of my cousin who lives in Punjab and my caste which is SC in Bengal comes under OBC in Punjab. Can I use her OBC certificate to apply for SC certificate in Bengal under the same caste?
- We are from West Bengal. I and my wife have SC certificate. The SC certificate was issued in West Bengal for us. We are living in Bengaluru since 2006. My son is 12 years old and studying in class 6. Can we apply for our son's SC certificate in Bengaluru. What all documents do we need to submit ? What would be the procedure ?
- I am a resident of West Bengal and belong to Ansari Momin caste (Jolaha category) and non of my blood relatives people possess OBC certificate in their name. What and how can I make my OBC certificate ?
- Can I use my caste certificate (ST) of West Bengal in another state for the IBPS clerk/PO exam?
- Is a scheduled caste certificate of West Bengal valid for a state government job in Assam?
- My Sister's Husband is from Kolkata. All his schooling and caste certificate is issued from Kolkata, But they are living in Maharashtra for almost 30 years with all the valid documents. Now the question is will my niece will be able to procure caste certificate from Maharashtra as her mother is domiciled in Maharashtra and has a valid caste certificate.
- How to get a general category caste certificate for residents of Kolkata for EWS certificate?