My family belongs to Andhra Pradesh and belongs to Sc caste but no document proof because my father worked in central govt. Posted in north india for nearly 30 years.Finally settled in Karnataka as my grandfather settled in Karnataka(1960) and have all proofs like aadhar card,ration card etc of Karnataka. Due to urgency for my school admission my parents applied for caste certificate of Karnataka and got it. Now can I apply for govt jobs with Karnataka SC certificate ?

No answers yet. Be the first to answer