My caste is talwar which was under Catagory-1 in Karnataka. Now talwar caste has been included in scheduled Tribes (ST). Can I now update my caste certificate to ST?

Shiu Lonar Shiu Lonar
Answered on February 02,2022

Yes brother you will get your Certificate. If the the concerned authority shown any unwillingness to issue you can approach court under art 266 & art 267.

In many parts of Karnataka certifcates have been issued.


Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)

Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
  Learn More