- I have smartcard driving licence of MCWG class of vehicle in Gujarat state from Jan 2019 and booklet type of driving licence from Maharashtra state of LMV class of vehicle, which will expire in 15 Dec 2019 and this LMV class license can be verified from sarathi website. Is it possible to renew the Maharashtra LMV license to Gujarat state RTO, where I had MCWG license. Also, how to combine two class of vehicle from two different state to Gujarat?
- If Maharashtra RTO NOC is required for MH registered 2 wheeler to travel in Ahmedabad or in Gujarat state, how can I get the same ?
- Is NOC required from Maharashtra RTO (Karad passing) for 2 wheeler driving in Ahmedabad?
- I need help to cancel NOC taken in Maharashtra while relocating to Bangalore. As I ended up moving back to Maharashtra within 10 months, I need to cancel the NOC issued earlier from Maharashtra. How can I get necessary documents from Karnataka RTO for cancellation?
- I moved from Pune to Hyderabad and took NOC from Pune RTO, and in six months (before NOC Expired) moved to Mumbai. So I took Non Utilization Certificate of NOC from Hyderabad RTO. As I'm in Maharashtra now, do i need to register my vehicle in Pune RTO or should I register it in Mumbai RTO. Is the process to re-register in both the cities of Maharashtra will be same ?
- I have a Honda Brio Car registered in Indira Nagar RTO in Bangalore in 2013. I have recently shifted to Pune with my car. I have few questions (1) How do I get getting NOC certificate from Bangalore RTO being in Pune ? Any recommended agents/services ? (2) How long this NOC certificate is valid for ? (3) Do I have to change my car registration number in Maharashtra after getting NOC ? (4) In case if I want to driver my Bangalore registered car in Pune for approx. 2 to 3 years, should I change my car to Maharashtra number ? (5) What if I don't want to change my car number and if I obtain NOC ? Can I driver with NOC for 3 years ? (6) If NOC is not valid for 2 years, can I pay road tax in Pune and keep my car number as is ? (7) How do I get road tax refund from Bangalore RTO ?
- I got the NOC from Pune, Maharashtra and moved to Hyderabad, Telangana. I haven't re-registered my vehicle in six months in Hyderabad. So by default, that NOC is not valid now. And now, I'm transferring back to Mumbai, Maharashtra. So now what procedure do I need to follow?. Shall I get the NOC canceled from Pune RTO and keep it registered in Pune itself or should I re-register my vehicle in Mumbai RTO?