My brother expired while serving Indian Air FORCE in 2020 March. His motor bike is registered in Agra. Legal heirs are my mother and his wife. The vehicle was transported to Kerala last year itself. What can be done at present to change the ownership to my mother's name?

If you have not NOC from Agra, you can not do Re-registration here.