Answered on September 10,2019
Yes, you can get it re-registered in Karnataka. Process involved in Re-registration are the following.
1. Get NOC for your Vehicle from Barrackpore RTO in West Bengal
2. Pay Life Time Tax (Road Tax) in Bangalore : Check Road Tax Calculator to calculate the road tax in Karnataka.
3. Get Registration Certificate of your Vehicle and New Vehicle Number from RTO in Bangalore
Detailed Process is provided in the link below.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- What is the 2 wheeler ownership transfer process from WB to Sikkim ? Write Answer
- What are the steps I need to take to get my vehicle registered in Karnataka and complete all associated formalities? My vehicle is relocating from West Bengal to Karnataka Write Answer
- I bought an outlander car in the year 2015 which is WB registered and got NOC, is it still valid to re-register car in Karnataka. If valid then how to calculate Road tax for KA. Is there any fine that need to be paid since it is not registered? Write Answer
- I purchased a car in Kolkata 6 months back and now i need to relocate to Pune. Do I need to obtain NOC immediately to use car in Pune or can I use my car in Pune for a year's time within which I can obtain NOC from Kolkata and get my car registered? Can someone clarify whether the car can be used in Pune or not and how long without NOC and Pune registration? Write Answer
- We have taken west bengal car and taken NOC to Pune. Now we have to cancel that Noc. And we have to take noc to Andhra pradesh. What is process? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.