My bike is 2013 model, BS 3 engine, registered at  Barrackpore RTO in West Bengal. I have shifted to Bangalore. Can I get it registered now in Karnataka and get a RC ?

Devraj Devraj
Answered on September 10,2019

Yes, you can get it re-registered in Karnataka. Process involved in Re-registration are the following.

1. Get NOC for your Vehicle from Barrackpore RTO in West Bengal

2. Pay Life Time Tax (Road Tax) in Bangalore : Check Road Tax Calculator to calculate the road tax in Karnataka.

3. Get Registration Certificate of your Vehicle and New Vehicle Number from RTO in Bangalore

Detailed Process is provided in the link below.

What to do when you bring you car or bike to Bangalore ?
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Complete Guide to RTO Services in Karnataka

Regional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
  Click here to get a detailed guide