- My parents gave me 20 cent land. Their total land is 70 cent in which my 20 cent included. 40 cent to my elder sister and 10 cent to my younger sis. My land situated in between these two. Now I measured my land. It is only 16.71 cent. The balance included in my sister's land. There is a home also. Can I get my property back. Where I have to give my complaint ?
- I have a 12 cent of land which is categorised as wet land. But it is mentioned in the data bank as dry land as per 2008 survey. But not yet removed from data bank. We have put some soil over this land for making it feasible for vehicles movement. And the same was reported by Village officer to RDO. However, I've not received any notice regarding the same. Can I get the location certificate of this land ?And if not why. And where are the references of the same ?
- How to check land records using Aadhar number ?
- How can I get land records of Jangam district Bachanapeta Madal Ligamapalli in Telangana?
- Can I get 1983 land records in Telangana?
- I own a land in Aluva. Now I want to place survey kallu in that place for wall construction. While road tarring , some tar is placed on my land which caused a reduction in my land.So what is the procedure to be done?
- How can I know the present owner of land in Kerala? Now we can't pay land tax although adjacent land and documents are with us (out of 42cent 9 cent sold out, another 9 cent land tax is up-to-date, balance 24 cent without ownership refuses to receive tax).