Answered on March 24,2022
The property tax is applicable from the year your sale deed is registered. Your property number will be generated only after your sale deed registration.
You are not applicable to pay the property tax for the period before your sale deed registration, it is developer or builder's responsibility to pay tax before registration.
We provide assistance to get property number. To opt for our service, please click the below Whatsapp button.
Thank you for reading…
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.