Answered on August 25,2022
If you have collected the service certificate, it is an indication that you have received the service. By using your 15 digit GSC/acknowledgement number you can verify status at www.sakala.kar.nic.in .
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- I am in need of Karnataka EWS certificate valid for the financial year(April,1 2022 to march 31 2023) as per the exam notification ,but now it is June 2023. Can I get the backdated certificate of year 2022-23? Write Answer
- I am a farmer's son in Karnataka. We have land of exactly 5 acre. Am I eligible for EWS certificate ? Write Answer
- My category is 3B. Comes under obc in Karnataka and Un reserved in Central. How should I get central EWS certificate? Write Answer
- I have a problem with Karnataka EWS certificate.My ews certificate was generated on March 12 2021 and it's validity is till March 2022 (that is one year) and inicet says certificate should be after April 2021.So to get a new certificate it is not possible because they say its valid for one year and within validity period we can't generate new one. What to do? Write Answer
- Can a Andhra Pradesh native apply EWS certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
BLUES AND JACKS OVERSEAS
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.