Answered on August 17,2021
No tax problems at all. If there is gain from your investments; you have to pay tax. Thats all.
- What is the tax rate on bitcoin profits in India? Write Answer
- If my salary is paid in crypto in India, how can I report this since the price of crypto fluctuates? Write Answer
- How do I report cryptocurrencies on my tax returns? Write Answer
- What kind of taxes are cryptocurrencies subjected to in India? Write Answer
- Is it necessary that I file taxes for my cryptocurrency? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.