Answered on May 25,2023
Yes, it is possible
Based on your name, extract the encumbrance certificate (EC).
Under your name, two transaction details reflect in EC, they are the one you purchased and the other one you sold.
Extract the sale deed based on the registration number mentioned in EC.
My name is Navaneeth. On 21–09-2012, I purchased a 2BHK flat in Bangalore
On 26–09-2022, I sold my 2BHK flat in Bangalore
One year later, I need the sale deed copy to file my income tax returns. I contacted my buyer to share the sale deed copy, but buyer already deposited the sale deed in bank for exchange of loan so we don’t have access to sale deed now. Also, I don’t remember the registration number
Based on my name Navaneeth, I searched my transaction details on Kaveri Online Service (Department of Stamps & Registration), below is the image of my search index
Referring to the above search index, from the bottom:
Row No.4: Is the MODT registration with Allahabad Bank on 21–09–2012
Row No. 3: Is the sale deed registration that I purchased on 21–09–2012
Row No. 2: is the discharge deed registered with India Bank (earlier Allahabad Bank) on 25–07–2022
Row No.1: is the sale deed that I sold on 26–09–2022
Column No.9: is the registration numbers
Referring to Row No. 1 and column No.9 is sale deed registration number that is required for my income tax filing, we encircled the sale deed number in the above image for your reference, my sale deed number is RRN-1–0XXXX-2022–23
Based on my sale deed number RRN-1–0XXXX-2022–23, we extracted the certified copy of sale deed on Kaveri Online services
Below is the image of credential page on Kaveri Online Services to extract sale deed
Click on the “Search”
Below is the screenshot of the sale deed extract. Click on the download arrow to download the complete sale deed (we marked the download arrow in below image)
Below is the image of my sale deed, Encircled my name Navaneeth for your reference.
Used the above sale deed to file my income tax returns
It took me just 5 mins to exact my sale deed.
It's free to download the information copy. If you apply for a certified copy, it may cost you around Rs. 150.
We provide assistance to extract sale deed. To opt for our service, please WhatsApp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- What is the process of transferring property through gift deed where the donee and donor both are in blood relation at Delhi? Write Answer
- How to check the validity of a Power of Attorney? Write Answer
- How to sell property in Bangalore without khata? Write Answer
- What steps should I take to transfer a property to a buyer who wishes to take loan from bank for making payment to me. I have made full payment to the promotor and he has issued me an Assignment agreement for transfer of the flat. I want full payment from the buyer before signing the Assignment Write Answer
- How to get the details of a NA land of few acres from 1997-1998? How many plots were sold from that land after a specific year and how many were sold before and how many are still remaining unsold? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.